The Luxury Marketing Council is a business-building, revenue-generating GLOBAL COMMUNITY of CEOs and CMO's. It is considered a leader in the field of luxury marketing, setting the "gold standard" for intelligent exploration of best marketing practices and trends in the luxury marketplace and inspiring luxury brands to more creatively and profitably work together. The Luxury Marketing Council also serves as a forum for discussion of critical issues, trends and best practices in relationship marketing, advertising, public relations, loyalty programs, special events, interactive and other integrated marketing communications.
Every enterprise has a singular motive behind building a web-based knowledge-presence and the Luxury Marketing Council Texas is no exception. Broadly, they wanted to:
- Redefine online marketing strategy goals to achieve the website goals
- Generate traffic
- Be searchable and be easily found on Google
- Encourage participants to collaborate for partnership
BluEnt was selected over four other interactive agencies to plan, design and build the new website for the Luxury Marketing Council, Texas. The new website had to include many features to give information to the registered members and clients about the latest marketing projects, upcoming seminars, events, white papers etc. It also had to include marketing strategies for luxury products along with being quick and easy to update.
A system that can easily store track, Update and Validate Knowledge files (Articles, images, pdf, docs, webinar etc.)
- Structured Knowledge: Having a rich repository that was not structured was like having a lot of useful data and not knowing how to process it.
- Organization: Data needs to be organized and indexed to be able to have fast and reliable access. Articles need to be access in more ways than one. Updates and notifications to be sent to the registered members and clients automatically.
- Security: This is one of the most important aspects of the knowledge base design. Multiple layers of security were incorporated and strict roles were defined for administrators, members, contributors and clients.
- Encourage Contribution: We designed a user-friendly interface that made it easy and encouraging for knowledge researchers and problem solvers to add their experiences. The newly designed home page acknowledges and encourages user-dedicated columns such as Topics of the Month or Latest Happenings in the World of Fashion and Luxury.
- Encourage Usage: We incorporated easy to use and informative search tools to save time and therefore cost to encourage users.
- Knowledgebase Maintenance: To help maintain the backend, we provided a well-maintained knowledge base and a useful repository of data updating, purging and other functions.
- Maintenance Roles: Maintenance roles were defined and resources and responsibilities were allocated.
BluEnt supported LMC's broad-based initiative to improve website marketability by providing predictable, cost-effective and high-quality results from our software consulting and project delivery services. The key to our success includes our delivery capabilities i.e. on time and in budget while meeting client's expectations. Our highly experienced and motivated personnel accomplished this project successfully.